*ToRi'S HoMePaGe*

Monday, January 24, 2005

January/24/2005

Today was really fun.I hung out with my friend at school, it wasnt the best actually because all my best friends are fighting with one person and there all my friends so i cant pick to hang out with if i hang out with one person the other person gets really mad at me.One of my bff's is so awesome to everyone just she doesnt really like my other bff's right now, i dont really understand because we used to be so close but its her descision. But i love all of them so much i never want them to change. If i have to go to after school rec its not the best in computer class but i guess i have to deal with it. Me and friend marisa almost got in trouble today at rec, well not really because it was all taylor's fault so whatever to her. I love compuet class because Tony is so awesome, and nice. Well i could tell you about everything but ya no i cant so see ya later alligators~.


Love always, Tori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home